1. Everyone entering the building will be required to immediately use the supplied hand sanitizer.
2. A mask is required at all times in common areas and during classes. You can step out or lift your face covering off your chin to catch your breath at any time. We suggest bringing several masks, as they may get sweaty and you'll want to change.
3. Temperatures will be taken around a Plexiglas shield at the reception desk with a non-contact infrared thermometer.
4. Classroom floors will be marked with tape into a grid of 6 'x 9' spacing in studio B, 6' x 8' in A and C
5. We have a whole building central unit exhaust fan that may be used to remove a portion of the interior air.
6. Our A/C unit's fans will continuously run as they draw in an additional 10% of outside air.
7. Floor fans may be used to push air out thru the back doors, and studio windows will be opened where possible to bring in the fresh air.
8. Viewing windows into classrooms may be curtained off if needed to avoid congregating in hallways.
9. No more than two students in a bathroom at a time. The Center stall in the girl's bathroom will be closed off.
10. There will be a Plexiglas shield between sinks.
11. 2 students limit in changing room
12. There is a Plexiglas shield at the reception desk and in the office.
13. All business transactions will take place at the reception desk
14. Classroom ceiling fans have been set to low
Despite the understandable urge to reunite with classmates and teachers, please resist hugging, high 5's, etc., for everyone's safety.
1. Will wear a mask throughout the entire class.
1. Everyone will be required to wear a mask in all common areas and in classrooms. We suggest bringing several masks, as they may get sweaty and you'll want to change.
2. Upon entry, everyone immediately needs to use the supplied hand sanitizer.
3. Temperatures will be taken either around the front doors or the Plexiglas shield at the reception desk with a non-contact infrared thermometer.
4. Students will wait at marked 6' spacing in the lobby before entering their class or may be able to proceed directly to the classroom if vacated.
5. Upon entering the classroom, they will place any dance bags at marked spots along the walls; they may remove masks and then move into a 6' x 9' taped grid area in studio B, 6' x 8' in A, and C. Shelves may be used one at a time after waiting at 6' marked spaces. There will only be a limit of only two bags per shelf and placed at opposite ends of the shelf.
6. There will be no waiting in hallways or sitting at the reception desk or in the office.
7. Yoga/exercise mats will be required of each student in a Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, and Contemporary class as part of their warmup is on the floor.
1. Students will be dropped off without parents waiting in the lobby.
2. Please drop off your child no sooner than 10 minutes before class and pick them up on time to keep social distancing flowing.
3. Class times will be staggered when possible to reduce classes starting or ending at the same time with 10 minutes in between.
4. Class size will be limited to 10 students in studios A and C, so please register early. Addition classes may be opened if needed.
5. Gym mats will be disinfected prior to each Acrobatics class
6. Tuition payments will only take place at the reception desk
7. Reception seating is to remain clear except when conducting business
8. On Saturday mornings, Combo 5-6 class, seating will be limited to 2 family members per table at 6' spacings. Limit of 8 students in a class
9. Studio doors will remain open during the exit and entry of each class to reduce the touching of doorknobs.
10. A more detailed signed waiver will be required.
1. To keep sign-ins flowing quickly, you may buy coupons at the end of class.
2. Studio doors will remain open during the entire class
3. Upon entering the classroom, you will place dance bags at marked spots along the walls; you may then move into a 6' x 9' taped grid area. Shelves may be used one at a time after waiting at 6' marked spaces. There will only be a limit of only two bags per shelf and placed at opposite ends of the shelf. Masks required. We suggest bringing several masks, as they may get sweaty and you'll want to change. You can step out or lift your face covering off your chin to catch your breath at any time
4. You will need to bring your own yoga mat for the floor warmup section.
5. We will require a signed injury/coronavirus waiver from everyone
6. We will now have a 4 class convenience coupon pack option at $50
CLEANING & SANITATION:
1. Daily before classes start: Disinfect all classroom floors, ballet barres, door handles, light switches, stereo equipment, sink faucets, toilet handles, toilet seat, chair backs, tabletops, vendor machine buttons, entry doors, trash can lids, reception desk, pens.
2. Disinfect the credit card keypad after each use.
We realize this all sounds like a lot, but we will adjust. Our main goal is to get students back to what they love and keep everyone safe and comfortable with their surroundings.
PS: Procedures may be subject to change as we move forward.