- Classes start on Thursday Aug. 18th
- Thomas DiSabato's classes start back from Sept.7th.
- Tamara's Pointe III back on Sept 14th.
- Heather Nelson's Pointe III back on Sept. 6th.
- While several years in each level is normal before moving up, we also take into consideration: attendance, ability, commitment, attitude, strength, age, and ballet aptitude if applicable.
DVD's / FLASH DRIVES REMINDER:
Many have yet to be picked up.
- Email your choice(s) to [email protected] or on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Aug. 15 /16/ 17 , we will be in the office from 4:00-6:00.
- From the 18th on, office hours are 4:00-7:00 most nights. Throughout the year you can access the schedule, rates, the latest newsletter, and all other pertinent info on our website at: backstagedance.com
COMBO 3-4, 5-6 and ACRO CLASSES
- Register early as these have a limited class size
“FREE” CLASS(ES) FOR A WEEK
- For those students moving up out of Combo 5/6 , they may try any age 7-10/ level I class the 1st week to help you decide on which class(es) to take. Older students may try any class that they have not previously tried or taken.
- Tuition remains unchanged and is due the first week of classes. Aug. will be prorated, then, it will be the full tuition amount every month Sept. thru June as the year averages out to 4 classes per month.
“FREE” CLASS FOR ONE MONTH
- Do you have a cousin, friend, neighbor, or colleague at work who may be looking for a positive, creative outlet for their kids? Have them sign up at “Backstage” and mention your name and you will receive one current class free for a month once the new student has paid for a full month’s tuition. A $52 value.
UNCHANGED BASE TUITION PER MONTH FOR 1 HR. CLASSES
Each additional 1 hour class beyond 6 per week: $40/mo.
1 hour 15 minute classes = +$8/mo. 1 ½ hour classes = +$12/mo.
A 2nd immediate family brother or sister is less 10%,
2nd and 3rd or more are 15% less.
(The 1st student is the one taking the most classes).
MC and Visa are accepted.
- We carry the required dancewear by top of the line manufacturers: Bloch, Capezio, Balera, and Balera, and at comparable or prices less then Dancewear Stores. The dress code will be strictly enforced after the September adjustment period.
See you soon,
Joan and Steven